At the time of purchase you agree TO THE FOLLOWING WAIVER and booking terms.
Sorry unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange tickets for different sessions, due to our ticketing company being unable to resell tickets. Fear not, you are more than welcome to sell your ticket on if needed.
I agree the participant should inform the front of house staff of any illnesses/injuries/allergies/medical conditions upon entry.
I agree the participant / booker should inform the front of house staff if any member of the party is on any medication upon entry.
CONSENT(by purchasing your/party admission ticket you agree to the waiver of the following)
I agree to take part/the under 16 I have purchased a entry ticket for to take part in activities at Scream Fields Fear Park. In providing my consent, I declare that I understand that the activities and scare mazes themselves are not completely free from risk.
I accept that while Scream Fields staff and actors will take the appropriate precautions to prevent accidents, this can never be guaranteed.
I give consent for photos and videos taken on the day to be used for promotional purposes by Scream Fields.
I confirm that I am/the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for is physically fit and healthy and I undertake to advise Scream Field of any change in this regard.
I give consent that in the event of any illness/accident any necessary treatment can be administered to me/the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for.
I confirm that I have read through the park FAQ’s and park rules below/with the under 16 I have purchased an entry ticket for and that I/he/she agree(s) to abide by the park rules as laid out by Scream Fields and Thornton Hall Country Park.
I agree to follow the instructions of the Scream Fields staff at all times.
Participants enter and take part in Scream Fields at their own risk.
The promoter (Scream Fields), the venue (Thornton Hall Country Park) and any associated staff members take no responsibility for injuries or damages caused at Scream Fields.
All visitors agree that they shall not participate in any scare mazes provided by Scream Fields unless they have read Scream Fields safety instructions on display below and on entry to Scream Fields.
By entering you/the under 16 you have purchased a ticket for agrees to the rules are as follows:
1. We do not recommend anyone under the age of 15 to visit the park,
Children aged 9 to 14 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult who must accompany them per scare maze.
2. Parents are responsible for the safety of children inside Scream Fields. The park staff are purely there for the safety of customers and staff.
3. Participants agree not to bring any food or drink onto the park at any time. Only food and drink purchased on the park can be consumed
4. Participants are not permitted access to the site if in possession, or under the influence of illegal substances
5. Management reserve the right to refuse entry at any time
6. Participants will at all times only carry out scare mazes that are within their skill level and of which they can retain control at all times.
7. Participants will at all times follow the instruction Scream Field staff.
8. Participants will not attempt to climb or dismantle any mazes, sets or theming across the park
9. Participants that are pregnant are not permitted to enter any of the scare mazes on the park. (You should not participate if pregnant)
10. Participants confirm that if they have any medical condition that they believe may affect their ability to compete the scare mazes they must consult a qualified medical practitioner before engaging.
11. Any injuries at Scream Fields must be reported to our team leaders at the information centre so an incident report can be made for Scream Fields files.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS AND TICKING OUR WAIVER SECTION OF THE BOOKING, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE WAIVER FOR SCREAM FIELDS ENTRY.